Monday, April 9, 2007

First Page



I began scrapbooking back in 2000 for the birth of my son, he's six years old now and his baby scrapbook is still stuck at 5 months old!
Back then I had a small 8 x 8 scrapbook, just last year I decided to relive my hobby and purchases some 12 x 12 scrap supplies. This page was my attempt at working with what I had, by this time I had a handful of scrap magazines to get inspiration from. But what I really wanted was a die cut machine, a QuickKutz, Sizzix, anything! When I found these pictures of my son sleeping, i was so happy that it would be a cinch to cut out a Z with my trusty precision Fiskars :-)
Josh ate alot and slept alot, just like any baby. However, if he ever started to doze off while he was being fed, any parent would naturally giving food since he was already asleep. But not Josh, whenever he felt we discontinued food service, he just bawled! And hence, eating and sleeping always went hand in hand.

No comments: